Insurance in the Hospitality Industry

Most businesses in the hospitality industry require the following coverages:

  • Commercial Auto
  • Commercial Property
  • Data Breach Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Worker's Compensation

Depending on your business operations, you may need the following coverages:

  • Food Contamination Coverage
  • Liquor Liability Coverage

We provide insurance services to hospitality businesses, including:

  • Bed & Breakfasts
  • Catering Companies
  • Hotels & Motels
  • Restaurants
  • Taxi Services
  • Tour & Travel Guides

Our team is here to help you find the best protection possible.

This website is for general information only and does not amend, modify supplement or guarantee any insurance policy. Your eligibility for insurance coverage is subject to the determination of qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company.