Insurance in Retail

Most businesses in the hospitality industry require the following coverages:

  • Commercial Auto
  • Commercial Property
  • Data Breach Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Worker's Compensation

Depending on your business operations, you may need the following coverages:

  • Employee Dishonesty Coverage

We provide insurance services to retail businesses, including:

  • Artistic Creations
  • Baked Goods
  • Clothing & Accessories
  • Florists
  • Garden Centers
  • Household Goods
  • Personal Care Items

Our team is here to help you find the best protection possible.

This website is for general information only and does not amend, modify supplement or guarantee any insurance policy. Your eligibility for insurance coverage is subject to the determination of qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company.